MEMBERSHIP in TAIRCOS
Benefits of Membership
- You will have an organization that advocates with policy makers, legislators, funders, providers and health care organizations on behalf of Recovery Coaches, Recovery Community Organizations (RCO) and Facilitating Community Organizations (FCO) .
- You will have an organization that speaks only for peer-based recovery coaches and recovery specialists, as well as those organizations providing peer-based recovery supports and services.
- You will help raise the standards of those that volunteer or work as Peer Recovery Coaches, as well as organizations providing recovery-based services.
- You will be a part of building the future of recovery-based services in the State of Texas.
- You will have access to training and technical assistance as a Peer Recovery Coach and as an RCO and FCO, including operating policies and procedures.